Three Commission Plans to Choose From:
1. New Agent Mentorship Plan – The Associate is paid on a 70% commission split for each transaction closed and funded for five buyer or seller transactions. Leases completed have the same split up to three transactions. Upon five completions, associate may then notify the Broker in writing that he/she desires to transfer to any of the below plans.
2. Agent Coaching Plan – The Associate is paid 85% commission split for each transaction closed and funded minus the applicable transaction fee below (transaction fee plan). TUR offers a specialized coaching program to help catapult your business to the next level. You will receive one-on-one coaching with an emphasis on marketing, referrals, building your business and more.
Applicable for more experienced agents that want accountability with instructions that lead to
increased output and greater income.
3. Transaction Fee Plan – The Associate will pay a transaction fee.
$150 for a home sale up to 10K in commission
$250 for a home sale up to 20K in commission
$350 for a home sale up to 30K in commission
$450 for a home sale up to 40K in commission
$60 for a residential lease.
– All plans have a $179 Annual Fee.
– Commercial Transactions require mentorship 70/30 or previously closed 5 sales & leases for the transaction fee.
Texas United Realty has:
NOTE: All plans base commission amount at a minimum of 3% of sales price.
As well as… complete online training, audios, marketing materials, buyer and seller presentations…the list goes on!